The accompanying Program
for young ensembles and all guests of Rampenlichter
Every year, up to 300 children and young people aged between six and twenty-seven from across the globe present their dance and theatre productions within the space of the festival. Through their dancing and acting , they are able to show us their artistic view of the world.
This is what the young participants and guests can collectively experience in addition to the performances
Exclusively for the young artists:
- Particular dance and theatre workshops together with other guest groups (workshops for artists)
- Free admission to all performances
- Discussion rounds and audience talkbacks about the performances and the artistic work
Inclusive for all children, young people, families and people interested in culture in our city:
- Workshops by the young artists for school classes
- Every evening after the evening performances we celebrate a theatre fest with delicious food. Celebrate with us! Everyone is welcome!
- Participants report about the festival. Visit the festival blog and learn more about the young festival participants: read, listen and see more of the spotlight!